This week, my blog will turn two.
And also this week, my blog will expire. I’ve decided to not renew.
I’ve seen this deadline alert coming for a couple of months now, and I’ve been praying it about it. It’s actually funny how much it has consumed my thoughts. It’s been a very hard decision! I didn’t expect that. It makes me happy, though. I have so enjoyed making friends and sharing hearts here at That’s the Brandi Talking blog.
As I’ve lifted the decision to renew or not up to the Father, asking Him what I should do–to keep it up or to let it go–I really felt no answer either way. But while praying about it today, my peace rested with letting it go.
I appreciate you all joining in and initially clicking that “Follow” button. It means a lot to me. In my inadequacy and vulnerability, you listened and lifted me up. Thank you. Thank you for letting me voice my opinions, frustrations and fears. Thank you for letting me share with you what did and didn’t work for me in my motherhood journey thus far.
As you know, we just had our fifth child a month ago. Home is where I am needed most.
I ask you to please pray for me. All things considered, our transition from four to five has been fine. 90% of the time I’m okay. However, in all honesty, the other 10% of the day, I’m shaking in my boots, angry, crying and/or overwhelmed. That’s each day. But, I’ll make it through beeecaaaauuuuuseee….”I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me the strength.” Maybe someday I’ll live to tell how I make it through it and will renew the blog and can tell you about it. 🙂
Anyhow, I just wanted to “formally” say goodbye and love ya.
Thank you, friends, for supporting me and joining me while I explored this part of my journey! God bless you all!